Saturday, August 22, 2015

Life as a Rehab Doctor

Hi and thank you so much for visiting this blog!
First of all, I would like to thank you again for showing an interest in the many things that I have yet to talk about but no doubt, there will be plenty!
I am a professional doctor wherein I tend to patients admitted in a live in rehabilitation center (this is all I can say since some information is strictly confidential). I first handedly work with the patients seeking rehabilitation for drug abuse, substance abuse, anger management and many others.
I live a colorful life and writing has always been a passion of mine. This blog is something I had dreamt of creating for a long time since the internet became famous for these type of things but I’ve never been able to due to time constraints and quite honestly, I’m not exactly an expert when it comes to this internet thing. But I’ve taken my lessons from friends and now I believe I am fully capable of running a blog all on my own!
In my years as a doctor especially being surrounded by patients who have experienced great struggles in their life, I have found myself coming home to new lessons every day- lessons that I feel would make the world a better place if only they knew about them without having to go through the same struggles that these people go through.
I’ll be honest, it’s not always an easy job but I’ve learned to put myself in other peoples shoes and when the job gets too hard, I stop and think to myself that it’s not easy being them either. In fact, it is harder. I think this has been the reason behind my strength and also, I am surrounded by a loving family that also encourages me to be strong and compassionate towards others.
I really hope that my entries, thoughts and writing style will suit many of you and that I can captivate your hearts and create long lasting friendships along the way. I see the internet as one big pot for people of similar interests to connect to one another so that we can create something bigger and better so if you feel the same way, kindly come back for more entries which will be coming frequently in the days, weeks, months and even years to follow!
Wishing you all a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment