Sunday, August 30, 2015

Rehab and Pets

Being in the rehab industry for almost 15 years now, it’s all but surreal how different kinds of people come and go in the rehab center I work in.

Just this last month, I had a patient whose main concern is her dogs. She keeps telling me how her relationships with her pets have become surrogates with her relationship with other people – basically attending to them like actual members of her family. Now like any other family member of hers, she gets worried about the health of her pets, especially now in the situation of our environment where viruses could be malignant and we don’t even know it.

In one of our sessions, she asked me if I know of any pet insurance that is secure and reliable. Lucky for her, I am also a pet-lover and so I know a pet insurance that is exactly what she is looking for. Right then, I recommended her best pet insurance for dogs.

It has the highest customer praise I know, they truly cover what they say they will cover – from accident insurance to illness and wellness insurance. Of course, the monthly cost is a little higher than some of the other companies out there who are offering pet insurance, but when it means the safety and security of your pet, the price would mean nothing.

Thank goodness she got insurance. Right after I suggested it her dog got into her husbands hgh supplements and they had to call posion control and rush her to the emergency vet! That bill was high but they only had to pay the deductible. 

My patient usually gets depressed whenever she sees her pets getting sick or in trouble.  Luckily, I’ve got that resolved and she has been living now a happy life.

I always feel good to see patients not worrying about anything. I understand the depression that usually kills them inside. I have learned that the best way to solve their problems is not just reading about a book that is similar to their case. It is about understanding where they are coming from and where they want to go to.

For the past years, I have met thousands of people who have been living the kind of life they don’t want to live. Depression is something that they did not choose. It is something that chose them.  And I’m happy to see their happiness. I am happy that my patients are getting the real treatments they need and living their own life away from stress and depression. My passion becomes like a burning flame whenever I see them making their lives worth living. 

Sources:
http://yourmusclebuildingsupplements.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment