Friday, August 28, 2015

Preparing Every Morning for the Day

It is 5:30 in the morning and everybody is busy doing their own task for the day. The nurses are preparing the medicine for the patient, the kitchen staff are plating the breakfast, janitors started to sweep and mop the floor. This is the usual scene every morning in the Rehab Center.

I’ve established my career as an Attending Physician in the Rehab facility for almost 20 years now. My life has been focused and dedicated to my patients and team. During my residency years, I’ve come to appreciate the beauty of my career. How I handle every patient’s situation and how I can be of help is a big achievement every physician would ask for.

During my childhood years, I am very passionate in helping other people even in the simplest way. I live my life fulfilling others dreams and it gives me a total satisfaction. My team in the Rehab Center were very amaze on how I manage my life and my career that I become an icon of inspiration for them. The hospital people often describes me as a very approachable doctor. I make to the point to greet every personnel that I meet along the way. I become humble despite my legacy in my career and that is why my team has a big respect for me.

As I am about to finish my daily rounds, one of the nurse on my team ask me about how to lose weight fast. As a doctor in my mid 40’s, I always maintain a healthy lifestyle. I make sure to have a balance diet and do my exercise at least thrice a week. I become very active in my lifestyle when I entered my 40’s. I advised this nurse to the same. But I know how young generation now a days wanted to see fast results. I mentioned to him about this weight loss pills for men called TestoGen, I found a great article here.

No comments:

Post a Comment