Monday, September 7, 2015

Growing and Developing Today

The clocked alarmed and it’s time for the patient to take their morning medication. Everybody is all dolled up feeling fresh as the beautiful morning greeted them with a lively sunrise. The staff are preparing the gym for the routine daily exercise of the patients and hospital team. The world of rehabilitation center is just as common with the hospital environment but with a twist of unique individual being confined for the hope of fast and fruitful recovery.
 

Being a full time doctor in one of the reputed Rehabilitation Center in our town gave me the opportunity to become one of the most respected and looked up doctor in the medical world. Studying the behavior of an individual to uncover all his strengths and weaknesses requires established trust and strong communication. My career taught me a lot to develop my skills in a way that I develop my personal characteristic as well. In the kind of work that I do, I believe that having a solid attitude will help me to succeed.
 

As the team leader in the facility, I always begin the program with a prayer. Everybody in the facility are required to participate in our morning routine activities. Our usual morning would always start with an exercise because I believe that regular physical activity would result to good health and that is what every individual needs to become fruitful in the daily demands of life. After which, we would resume our daily task for the day. During mid-day, we would have our coffee break and have some casual talk. As I was sipping my favorite coffee while taking a good deep breath, I heard some of my staff talking about a certain topic about cats that wear diapers which is a condition called Manx Syndrome. According to Universities Federation for Animal Welfare, “The term ‘Manx syndrome’ is used to describe a range of conditions seen in the Manx cat, associated with its characteristic feature – a shortened or absent tail Unfortunately this very obvious vertebral mutation is often linked to some severe developmental abnormalities elsewhere in the spinal cord leading to significant neurological disease (disease of the nervous system)”.

It kind of moved me in a way since I have two Manx cat that I have been taking good care for 3 years now. They were my companion in my apartment and whenever I arrived home all my weariness are ease because of their sweet and playful personality. I was just thankful that even though they have this incomplete part of their body, they still have all this energy that brought joy and happiness not just to me but to my whole friends and family.


Sources:
http://cicielle.com.
http://nutramaxdenamarintabs.com
 

No comments:

Post a Comment