Saturday, September 5, 2015

Music is a HUGE Part of Us

According to Media Guardian Website, an average of 1.99 million music listeners weekly had been recorded in the third quarter of 2014. It only proves that Music made a huge part in people’s lives. It became a routine activity for the young and elderly generation to listen to their favorite song every single day. Studies show that even 65 year old people also listen to the top trend music of today’s generation mixed with their classical favorite songs.  
 

The art and craft of music had been continuously innovating together with the new style of the past, present and future generation. Artists and composers like me often do our piece of expertise depending on what would fit on the generation’s trend. I’ve been a music coach for Silver Tunes for 2 years now and I love everything about my career. At Silver Tunes we focus on helping and educate people in developing their skills. My coaching is targeted at providing our customers and students with the education and confidence to enhance their passions. Silver Tunes mainly focuses on Technology, Music & Cooking. I’ve been handling 3 students per day in which I can share my knowledge and skill to them. Handling small number of students is the best way to produce a great result.
 

When I first started as a musical coach, everything was new to me but every step is all worth it. My journey in the music industry taught me a lot in life and made me a better person. I live my life with positivity and enthusiasm. Music gave me the inner strength to push through even at my darkest moments. Before I start my coaching with my students, I make sure that I get to know them more. I usually interact with them at my most approachable way as possible. I practice this method in order for us to establish a good working relationship with each other. One of my best student mentioned to me about this diet supplement called Phen375. She told me that this natural supplement offers a lot of health benefit that can help me in my busy schedules.

As Fenugreek helps in increasing Testosterone level it also has
number of beneficial effects, including: high energy levels, better bone density and stronger immune function. It kind of interest me that I decided to purchase one bottle online and it really did boost my energy level after 1 week of taking the supplement. It helped me to perform better in my work and gave me all the energy that I needed throughout the day.

Sources:

https://topratedappetitesuppressants.com

No comments:

Post a Comment